Menu

Zinc tablets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miki Posts: 309
Hiya, a friend of mine mentioned Zinc supplements for my husband while ttc, is there any truth in this and does anyone know exactly what they do? thanks!
clucky Posts: 26471
It is very true - if he is nto getting enough zinc in his diet a lot of doc's recommend a zinc supplement - makes the little swimmers stronger and more motile (don't you just love that word?)
mrs august05 Posts: 949
miki thats right i bought zinc tablets for my husband but thankfully he didnt need to take them as i got my BFP two days later but they are suppose to help the swimmers :)
Dcd Posts: 1471
Theres a great multivitamin for TTC called Well Man that contains Zinc and all the other necessary vits for men. I got it for DH in boots(just incase :wink: ) last time round.
terribride Posts: 627
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: DEAR GOD!!!!!! My H2B is taking zinc for psoriosis!!!!!! I never knew it helped the swimmers.... I better tell him to stop cause I'm not ready yet :oops: :oops:
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
i was just wathing u are what you eat earlier and gillian mc keith looked at the girls nails and said u have a low sex drive dont u and she says yeah and gillian recommended zinc tablets as they help hormones? Terribride, how is your H2B finding the tabelts for his skin? I suffer with it too and have never heard of that , pregnancy cleared mine up but its back with a vengence unfortunately, its a nightmare of a condition he has my sypmathies
terribride Posts: 627
Hey MrsHawaii05, my h2b said the zinc definately helps but isn't a cure. He also finds Udo's oil very good. I hate the taste of it though :oops: Congrats on your little man, he's adorable!!!!!!!
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
Thanks a million Terribride, cant believe hes 3 months old already on Monday ! Never heard of Udos oil, do u have to drink it? Will try the zinc tablets. Ye unfortunately theres no cure for psoriasis yet..becuase it doesnt kill u :roll: