Over the last year, almost every bride and groom has had to move their wedding research efforts online. On Friday 21st May, Louis Copeland & Sons are hosting their Wedding Masterclass online; not only to accommodate these couples in their search for the perfect vendors, but also provide an exciting night-in full of insider tips and tricks from the best in the wedding business.
Speakers will include:
- David O Connor - Wedding Suit Specialist
- Tara Fay - Wedding Planner
- Theresa Lowe - Speech Expert
- Sharon Hoey - Wedding Dress Designer
- Daniel Twomey - Wellness Expert
Tickets are €55 per couple and will include a 'Luxury Date Night' hamper with Prosecco from Boutique Irish Wines and coupe glasses paired with a premium cheese and crackers set from Sheridans, Áine's Handmade Irish Chocolates and a luxurious candle from madeofirish.com to add that bit of ambience to the evening. The hamper will also include a voucher for €100 off any Louis Copeland suit, a two person Whiskey tasting experience from Pearse Lyons Distillery and a 'Top Ten Speech Tips' kit from Theresa Lowe.
All ticket holders will be entered into a competition on the night for the following Grand Prize:
- A Made-to-Measure bespoke Louis Copeland Suit
- Private 1:1 speechwriting session with Theresa Lowe
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Westin Hotel
- Made of Irish Luxury Hamper
- 'Perfect Fit' Groom's Whiskey Experience from Pearse Lyons