Dresses from Lightinthebox???

Go to Feedback

casp2014
New Wolly

Dresses from Lightinthebox???

Postby casp2014 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi Ladies
Just enquiring has anyone bought dresses from Lightinthebox?? looking for dresses for bridesmaids and have small budget!seen some nice dresses on it but wondering about quality??like im not that fussy just as long as they look nice!!
any feedback would be great thanks!!

mrskenny
New Wolly

Re: Dresses from Lightinthebox???

Postby mrskenny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

hiya

i bought my wedding dress from lightinthebox and am totally happy with it. wanted to buy the bridesmaids dresses from there as well (stunning ones for just 80 eur) but the shipping fees killed it. i now ordered from dhgate for even lower prices and NO shipping fee! i havent received the dresses yet to judge the quality.

got the frolwergirls dresses from ebay (was shipped from china, just like litb and dhgate) for 28 eur. amazing quality, my fiance couldnt believe it.
you can trust litb (and hopefully also dhgate :), but always keep in mind that taxes apply in addition to the shipping fee.

casp2014
New Wolly

Postby casp2014 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi
Thanks for your reply!interested to hear that you got your dress off it as they do have the dress im thinking of getting on it but was afraid of buyn that online as heard bad reports. Will defo look into it again now and will defo check out the other places you mentioned!
Thanks again!

Missclarebear2013
Mini Wolly

Postby Missclarebear2013 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:58 am

The pictures of the dresses and the dresses you get from litb and such company's are not the same, I ordered a dress and the quality was very poor, you can see a mile off it is a cheap copy. You honestly get what you pay for, I bought the 1st dress from litb for 360euro including delivery and then had to go into a bridal shop and pay 1,500euro, if your budget is tight look at sample sales, Alexanders in Dublin do an amazing sample sale, dresses that were 1,500 down to 400euro, much safer to do and you will feel a million dollars on your day, people will know the cheap versions from these sites, honestly they are poor.

mrskenny
New Wolly

Postby mrskenny » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 pm

i dont know missclarebear2013... i totally respect your opinion but my wedding dress is perfect! sure, i had to get id adjusted to make it tighter, but i knew i had to do that anyway :) there are some ppl on litb who post pictures of themselves to give you an idea. when are you getting married?

btw, the dresses from dhgate came in the total wrong colour :( customer support was great and although i didnt have to pay any shipping fees to order the dresses, it cost me 60 eur just to send them back :(

sueboo
New Wolly

Postby sueboo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 pm

I ordered a good few bits from Light in the box. Was a bit nearvous about them but i said they didnt cost the earth so if they arent right it didnt matter. I would be fussy about details when it comes to things like that. Eveyrthing was perfect though, great quality. Beautiful items. I got the 2 flower girl dresses and they are fab. Got some accessories for my hair and bridesmaid and flower girl basket. Got some earings also and a necklace. All really good. I would recommend them. The only snag was the bill i got off fedex a month later saying i owed them duty on the items. €80. I didnt feel i had got as good of a deal then to be honest but sure it was handy to sit in work and order the bits that you could spend days walking town for and not get as nice. They are still worth the money. :wv

Westgrove

Go to Feedback

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T