Bridal shops - Dublin city centre?

Go to All Things Wedding

roisinmace
Mini Wolly

Bridal shops - Dublin city centre?

Postby roisinmace » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi wollies, I have a few dress shopping appointments at the end of the month on the northside of dublin. i'm going to make a few for the city centre for the following week. I want to go to Aspirations bridal & Alexanders bridal. Can you recommend any other 'must vist' bridal shops in town please. Thanks wollies! O-O
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

nessie
Mini Wolly

Re: Bridal shops - Dublin city centre?

Postby nessie » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 pm

I loved the service i got in the bridal corner. Didnt end up buying my dress there. Its out a little bit from the city but not that far (at the top of whitworth road). Berketex is in Jervis centre but wouldnt recommend there at all. But others have said different. There is a new bridal shop just up from pearse street station not sure what it is like just see it when im going to work. It is near the davenport hotel

ohsotired
Ultimate Wolly

Postby ohsotired » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Town Bride in Powerscourt Town House just off Grafton Street - that's where I got my dress! Ciara Bridal are in the main centre too (got my shoes there)!

ohsotired
Ultimate Wolly

Postby ohsotired » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm

nessie wrote:I loved the service i got in the bridal corner. Didnt end up buying my dress there. Its out a little bit from the city but not that far (at the top of whitworth road). Berketex is in Jervis centre but wouldnt recommend there at all. But others have said different. There is a new bridal shop just up from pearse street station not sure what it is like just see it when im going to work. It is near the davenport hotel

That's Anabel Rose's new shop - I pass it everyday too :o0

lux
Ultimate Wolly

Postby lux » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 pm

ohsotired wrote:
nessie wrote:I loved the service i got in the bridal corner. Didnt end up buying my dress there. Its out a little bit from the city but not that far (at the top of whitworth road). Berketex is in Jervis centre but wouldnt recommend there at all. But others have said different. There is a new bridal shop just up from pearse street station not sure what it is like just see it when im going to work. It is near the davenport hotel

That's Anabel Rose's new shop - I pass it everyday too :o0

Me three! But I heard its very pricey so not going to look in case I fall in love with something beyond my budget!! :o0

roisinmace
Mini Wolly

Postby roisinmace » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:29 pm

thanks for the recommendations wollies - keep em coming!
[/url]

Bellingham Castle
Pricetag
Royal Wolly

money money money

Postby Pricetag » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:27 pm

+1 on Town Bride as well, got my dress there :o)ll
one day my little girl will reach out her hand.....she'll know I found the right man

Why is everybody so serious? Acting so damn mysterious!
You got shades on your eyes and heels so high that you can't even have a good time!

havemovedon
Woloholic

Postby havemovedon » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Myrtle Ivory. I went in on a whim one Monday and ended up falling for my dress there! Best bridal shop I visited by a mile.

roisinmace
Mini Wolly

Postby roisinmace » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 am

hey hasleftthebuilding - were myrtle ivory very expensive? i have heard they are?! Thanks.
[/url]

ciaraella
Ultimate Wolly

Postby ciaraella » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:04 pm

I got mine in Berketex and found them great.
some others haven't had as good an experience.
if you did want to make an appointment i'd recommend asking for Claire as she was great when i dealt with her.

Next

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T