Very very early signs?

Go to TTC

Honeybooboo
New Wolly

Re: Very very early signs?

Postby Honeybooboo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Best of luck for when you test again princess Tinkerbelle...
Will be thinking about you and have everything crossed for you :)

11dpo tomorrow, haven't done a test since frer this morn. Defo gonna do one in the morn and please god let it be a clear BFP. Haven't said anything to DH about the faint BFP this morn as I'm really afraid to get his hopes up just in case it's not true.

Feeling really tired and I swear to god I can't stop eating...was never like this when I was pregnant before. Feel so bloated.

How are you feeling?

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

Honeybooboo
New Wolly

Postby Honeybooboo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 am

Hi pr Tinkerbelle,
BFP again this morn...a little clearer than yday. Put it in DH anniversary card.....the look on his face was priceless. Absolutely thrilled.

Obviously I'm over the moon but still very nervous. Have had 2mcs in the last 12months so petrified something will go wrong. I'm just going to try and relax and enjoy the moment.

How are you feeling? Any more signs? I was thinking about you last night and hoping to see you get a BFP.

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

tickingclock
Major Wolly

Postby tickingclock » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 am

I got my BFP at 11 dpo with a FR. I had gotten a BFN at 9 dpo on an internet cheapie. I definitely had symptoms before I got my BFP, 3 dpo I washed and dried my hair and there were still greasy patches in my hair! Also I began getting an odd menthol taste in my mouth. I knew I was pregnant very early on but really didn't want to get my hopes up just in case it was all in my head!

Congrats on your bfp!! Best of luck testing tomorrow!

princess tinkerbelle
Princess Wolly

Postby princess tinkerbelle » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:48 am

Well Honeybooboo, did you test again??? Hope you got your good news confirmed :heartbeat:

Got another BFN yesterday along with another temp drop this morning so really think AF is on the way :-( Hopefully it will come and go quickly and next cycle won't be as long as this one!

Honeybooboo
New Wolly

Postby Honeybooboo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi girls...thanks for the replies.

I defo knew early on too. I just had a feeling and kept sleeping during the day which is so not like me. Actually fell asleep on in-laws couch the other day :-8

Princess Tinkerbelle...check my last post above...got my BFP :hyper:

So sorry you got another BFN. Hang on in there though...you never know. Still no Af...so always hope. :babydust: :babydust: xx

princess tinkerbelle
Princess Wolly

Postby princess tinkerbelle » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Don't know how I missed that - that's fantastic news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Bet your hubbie was delighted too :lvs

I know there's still hope til AF arrives but really don't think I'm going to see a BFP this month, even though I have been feeling a bit sick on and off and very sharp twinges, but that's probably gearing up for AF :-( Anyway, there's always next month!

Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months and hopefully I'll be joining you soon!

Service Finder
Honeybooboo
New Wolly

Postby Honeybooboo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks so much princess Tinkerbelle,

I really hope you got your BFP really soon,

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

Luka
Wolly Addict

Postby Luka » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Honeybooboo wrote:Hi girls...thanks for the replies.

I defo knew early on too. I just had a feeling and kept sleeping during the day which is so not like me. Actually fell asleep on in-laws couch the other day :-8

Princess Tinkerbelle...check my last post above...got my BFP :hyper:

So sorry you got another BFN. Hang on in there though...you never know. Still no Af...so always hope. :babydust: :babydust: xx

Congrats on your BFP :o)ll

I'm symptom watching like a mad woman! Was there anything that stood out for you that you just "knew"? We've been trying 5 months for no 2, currently cd 17, so cd 24 is the earliest I've ever gotten a BFP, so will know next thurs I'd say. Feeling a bit queasy (like I did on DS) but I been feeling that the last few months after ov time & it obviously wasn't pregnancy. Hope you weren't trying too long, congrats again & enjoy ! :o)ll
Angel Baby Dec 3rd, 2008, 8 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)
Angel Baby April 17th, 2009, 10 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)

Looking after each other, Mammy & Daddy love & miss you always xx

DS Born May 1st, 2011.
DD Born February 26th, 2014.

princess tinkerbelle
Princess Wolly

Postby princess tinkerbelle » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:14 am

AF arrived last night so I'm definitely out :-( hopefully next month will be luckier.

Enjoy your few days away with hubbie Honeybooboo :lvs

Plus1makes4
Major Wolly

Postby Plus1makes4 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Honeybooboo
Your post has given me hope for this month!! CD 17 been cramping literally every hour since yesterday morning! OPKs have only given me faint lines so far though but seeing what some people are doing (not peeing or drinking for hours before) I'm probably doing them wrong! But didn't do that on DS either and defo got strong +OPK when we made him :)
Been so uncomfortable since yesterday, just wana reach in and massage my baby oven!! Been using hit water bottle has I don't am wana take pain killers!! Going up be long 2ww :(

Did anyone else get the same sign as honey booboo??

PreviousNext

Go to TTC

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Europa Academy, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 883 9270 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T