If you’re planning a hen party, hen party survival kits are a great addition! It’s going to be fun and action packed night… so chances are there’ll be some sore and tired heads in the morning. One way to make sure the girls are all set for the night out and the morning after is with a nifty hen party survival kit. These cute bags are full of handy bits and bobs. They act as a lovely little gift for any ladies attending the bash. And they’re practical too! Wondering what to include? We’ve compiled a list of items that will work a treat! It goes without saying that you don’t need everything on this list. Pick and choose as you please! It’s also worth investing in some bulk buys like hair bobbles, plasters, coffee sachets and sweets and divvying them up!
What to Include in Your Hen Party Survival Kits
- Bridal tattoos – these are a fun way to create a party feel (find them here)
- Badges – so all the gang can get hen ready (shop them here)
- Beauty treats (glitter, nail polish, lippy etc) – t0 help you get dolled up for the night ahead
- Bubbly & straws – to toast the bride-to-be
- Disposable camera – to capture lots of surprise snaps
- Props – for fun posing (pick up here)
- Plasters – in case anyone gets in to trouble (these cuties are from Boots)
- Wet Wipes – for a quick refresh the morning after or to mop up any spills (H&M have a great range)
- Hair ties – just in case you need the hair back asap
- Mints – to freshen up STAT
- Sweets – for a sugar hit
- Painkillers of some description – for any sore heads
- Sunnies – to hide tired eyes
- Lip Balm & Face Mask – to help you revitalise after the antics
- Coffee sachets – to keep you going the next day
Main photo via BeCollective on Etsy
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.