Whether you are an OG Mean Girls fan or you’ve rediscovered your love for The Plastics after watching the new musical, there are plenty of reasons to host a Mean Girls hen party! These ideas are pink (mostly), fabulous and definitely won’t be the reason you end up in the Burn Book.
Get in loser, you’re getting married (sorry, I had to). If you are hosting a Mean Girls hen party, there are so many cute-but-not-cringe things you could do:
- Include as many iconic Mean Girls quotes as you can! You’ll see in the ideas below, that there are plenty of creative ways to incorporate your favourite quotes into the decor, favours and games.
- Wear pink, even if your hen party isn’t on a Wednesday.
- Create a DIY Mean-osa bar with Prosecco, fruit juice and your choice of fresh fruits.
- Have sashes for all the girls, not just the prom queen.
- Host a Mean Girls quiz and see who knows the most about the movie.
- And while we’re at it… watch Mean Girls together!
Mean Girls Hen Party Ideas