Menu

1.5 to go

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh girls im just so happy this morning i was down 1 pound last night.I know what your probably thinking o get over your self thats not alot,but i only have 1.5 pounds to lose to 3stone.(42pounds :shock: )Its been a slow process for me but a 1 here and there its better than 4 or 5 a week...to maintain it. So i need an extra push to get through this week with 1.5 loss for next thursday.Will try and be good at the weekend but im still having my few drinks tomorrow nite-bulmers lite of course :wink:
Thanks-I started ww in November 03,its taken ages i know other people would be quicker but im nearly there.The more you lose the harder it gets :roll: I really,really want to lose the 1.5 for next thursday
mrs august05 Posts: 949
congrats mrs05 thats brill just be as good as you can over the weekend and do plenty of walking next week you can do it :) :)
I hope so,will be good this weekend as im fine during the week
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
oh wow that is fantastic well done. Im down 17.5lb and think im great :lol: but still have another 18.5lb to go :cry:
SummerDays Posts: 665
Well dome I know exactly what you are saying. Ive lost nearly 3 stonnes (with another 2 to go) and sometimes I get so depressed when i get stuck on weight for seemingly ages! Keep at it, all the hard work is worth it in the end!!
Couple Photography
thebride06 Posts: 271
hi girls well done to ye for losing so much weight :lol: i was just wondering do any of ye know how many points are in a solero orange as iam addicated to them :? well done again
I think there's only 2 in them...i do know they are low enough :wink:
Mrs Gill Posts: 223
well done Mrs 05 thats fantastic. Fair play to you for sticking to it for so long. Just keep up the good work, drink loads of water and get walking this week and you're bound to lose it. Just think how you'll feel next week when you reach goal!!!! Congrats
snozberry Posts: 1212
that is just fantastic..... well done to you! drinks tonnes of water over the next couple of days - a pint at least for half hour before each meal and with extra walking you WILL do it..... go girl!!