11 weeks today and still vomming. Will it EVER END!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
As I said im eleven weeks today woo hoo! Only one more week of morning sickness to go. Im gonna wake up next Sunday morning and feel just like my old self. Aren't i??? LOL After 7 weeks of it I think I deserve a rest, going to Spain in 3 weeks im sure hope Im cured by then AAAAGH!!
rocj Posts: 799
dancing queen I feel your pain im 15 weeks and still sick some days. doctor said that it shoulf ease by 17 weeks. Im hoping it does dont think I could handle it for the 9 months. Hopefully it will go for you when you reach the 12 weeks.
Just so fed up of the bad pregnancy symptoms, there is only so much you can take before you crack up! God you poor thing, hope it lifts for you soon :)
CocoBeans Posts: 841
Sorry Rorj!! hopefully soon Dancing Queen - just keep thinking one more week, one more week.... That's all I keep chanting to myself although I ahe to say just THREE more weeks, three more weeks :weep
LOL @ Cocobeans :) Thats exactly what I tell myself except now im saying six more DAYS! Seriously if I get up next Monday and still have 24 hr sickness im gonna scream!!!!!! i can't get over how many people out there who suffer much longer than 12 weeks, God help them, Seriously though after having this since before I missed a period I think I put in my hard work... Bring on the bump, I'll put up with my fecked up back and pubic bone...... ! All is forgiven :)
funkyfish Posts: 7626
er no i was a serious puker till 17 weeks... still barf now and again at 22 weeks.... had a lil retch this am... think it is tiredness aswell. did noy have it as bad on ds. :hic
Why can't be these people who have glossy hair and beautiful skin. O:| This pregnancy is so different than last time its like being a firsttimer all over again :weep
funkyfish Posts: 7626
i totally agree with Ds at this stage i was radiant. bursting with energy. swimming a mile 5 times a week. now i am grey, spotty and a lazy lump... :hic
Im a green spotty greasy lazy lump! I am a recluse at this stage, the only place I go apart from my own house is my mam and dads house. Can't face wretching in public anymore :-8
the winner Posts: 4148
[quote="Dancing Queen":n2zhfllv]Im a green spotty greasy lazy lump! I am a recluse at this stage, the only place I go apart from my own house is my mam and dads house. Can't face wretching in public anymore :-8[/quote:n2zhfllv] Awww poor Dancing Queen... I am the same, Im going from work to home to work and home, the only other places I'm going is to collect DS from my mams.. and clothes? from PJs to work clothes to tracksuits :( everything bar my PJs and tracky is so uncomfortable. 13 weeks tomorrow and waiting for that switch to flick and me to feel slightly human again... I have not put make up on in weeks.. I must look a complete show >:o(