3 f/girl and 3 b/maids dresses for under 330!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jaykay Posts: 452
cant believe i got all my dresses for this,went down to debenham's on wed to look at b/maid dresses,couldnt see anything i liked so looked at flower girl,saw ones i loved,they had all the sizes i needed,was 70% off,+ another 20% for wed until fri!,so they were 101,i got them for 48 euro,then wasnt even looking for b/maid dresses,i had made app for bridal heaven in swords for next week,browsing in tkmaxx on my own! saw a dress that caught my eye,i loved the colour,walked around another two dresses in the sizes i needed,they wouldnt hold them,so i bought them,kept thinking i must be mad buying without the girls with me! 14 day refund,so i wasnt to worried,got them up to try them,they all fitted,and they loved them...still cant believe it, and they were 59.99! im sooo happy :o)ll :o)ll
mrs.ebayqueen Posts: 2483
brilliant JK well done on that bargain
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
fab deal! i bought my BMs dresses without them too last summer in the sale in coast! thankfully they love them! thought they we're perfect so had too get them!
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
well done you were ment to have them
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
[quote="jaykay":1uhblq8r]im sooo happy :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:1uhblq8r] WoW great value JayKay. I absolutely [b:1uhblq8r]LOVE[/b:1uhblq8r] the feeling when you need something and you get a bargain. I went to Heatons yesterday and I spotted cupcake stands for [u:1uhblq8r]€8[/u:1uhblq8r] Nearly leapt over fella packing the shelves to get two. So no guilty feeling coming home with purchases when I gotta bargain.. Well Done O-O