3 Piece suit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Essence2009 Posts: 44
Hi everyone, spent the weekend looking for a shop that hires out 3 piece suits for the men in my life, does anyone know where and if this can be done?
Anyone any ideas??
Flowerangel Posts: 320
Hi Essence Where are you based?
Dublin/Kildare sorry should mentioned that :-8
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
My H2B got one from Best in Liffey Valley about 2 months ago. They did'nt have any in the Tallaght branch. I think around the same time I saw one down in the outlet as well in Kildare. Hope this helps.
Bunny Bride, was that to hire???
Flowerangel Posts: 320
Hi We are renting ours from CT2 in Blanchrdstown village, they are brilliant to deal with and are established years. Were going for very smart 3 peice suits. you should check them out! :wv
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
Sorry. I didn't read the post correctly. They were to buy. Not much help then.
ems09 Posts: 318
We are also getting ours in CT2 in Blanch. Thay have been graet. We are going with dark grey suits (these just look like really nice normal suits), I think they do them in brown too. and they do a waistcoat that is the same grey as the suit, we are going with silver waistcoats though :wv I think they are 150 euro per suit and 100 euro for pageboy one. HTH :thnk
I will check out them so thank you, we are looking for navy!! I really didn't think this would be difficult, lucky i am looking in good time. Thanks