5th Avenue Wedding Band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NYB2010plus1 Posts: 114
Hi Ladies, :wv Looking for some feedback, has anyone booked these guys or been to a wedding that they played? They're on my shortlist..... any feedback is welcome!! :thnk
SAOIRSEHUSKY Posts: 56
Hello :wv I love 5th Avenue and have them booked for our wedding, they are fantastic and the dance floor is full to the brim !! Excellent, u won t be dissapointed :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ms organised Posts: 1069
[quote="SAOIRSEHUSKY":3b4bdw8x]Hello :wv I love 5th Avenue and have them booked for our wedding, they are fantastic and the dance floor is full to the brim !! Excellent, u won t be dissapointed :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:3b4bdw8x] +1 :o)ll
turfcutter Posts: 259
We had them also- they were excellent, and very easy to deal with. Couldn't recommend them highly enough- the dance floor was jammed all night!
cheekywife2011 Posts: 1076
I tried emailing the band on several occassions to get details of prices and availability and they never even bothered to respond to me so they are definitely off my list now
Cupcakes12 Posts: 193
Hi I'm bumping this up as i am looking for any one that have booked this band for there wedding recently or had them recently at there wedding all feedback greatly received Thanks to everyone with any comments :wv
Cupcakes12 Posts: 193
:o)ll