A little TMI....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Nextinline Posts: 121
Just wondering how far along you were when you stopped having sex??.... I know that technically you can keep going until the end but in reality did you stop sooner?
Sassypants Posts: 4461
We kept going. Right till the end. Didn't do it much as I had no drive whatsoever but we kept at it.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
Same as sassy pants, didn't stop at all. Not doing it as much though as too tired all the time
wowza Posts: 556
We didn't stop either. :innocent:
Downton Posts: 314
We were the same, did it right up till just before the birth with dd, not as much tho as its just not that comfortable, 32 weeks now and again still dtd but not as much maybe once a week if he's lucky :o0
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="Downton ":2alu5eix]not as much maybe once a week if he's lucky[/quote:2alu5eix] Once a week?! My husband would think his prayers have come true...
Downton Posts: 314
[quote="Sassypants":257fq62e][quote="Downton ":257fq62e]not as much maybe once a week if he's lucky[/quote:257fq62e] Once a week?! My husband would think his prayers have come true...[/quote:257fq62e] He doesn't realise how lucky he is!!! :o0
katiemomma Posts: 2690
We kept going and I was pregnant with twins. I was very uncomfortable though my bump was out a lot and my husband is very thin so I think I was crushing him lol. We went through phases though of doing it loads and doing it not so much! Pregnant this time with just one and I'm in the phase of not so much. Lol
MrsPositive Posts: 1548
fair play to ye girls! we did it a bit in the beginning but I found it very awkward and husband found it 'weird' with the bump so we practically gave up on it after four or five months! Didnt bother me to be honest and usually Id have a high sex drive, everyone is different I guess x
outdoorqueen Posts: 448
Girls the way the hormones are we will be doing to the end, I just can't get enough ;) lol, plus midwife told me its a great way to kickstart labour closer to the time