A Poem for all us Mummies to be

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elegance Posts: 2848
:lvs Sweet Little Baby :lvs Hello, sweet little baby growing inside I guess we're both along for the ride. I'm excited...I'm nervous...I'm filled with joy! I can't help but wonder if you're a girl or a boy. It's too soon to tell, which is just as well It doesn't matter to me whatever you'll be. Still, I catch myself... wishing I knew what will you wear, pink or blue? I am ready for you, either way I find myself dreaming what we will play. Tea parties for a girl, Sailboats for a boy as soon as I know, I'll buy you a toy. I can't wait to tell, everyone I know the wonderful news... should I wait 'til I show? Soon you'll see how much I care there's so much to do, so much to share But first I must thank God above for sending you, for me...to love!
Gingham Posts: 3014
aw Elegance thats really sweet...made me abit watery eyed to say the least. thanks for posting it
blondiee Posts: 771
aww lovely elegance :thnk
tilsun Posts: 4506
Oh it's lovely, got a bit teary eyed too, hormones kicking in??
MummySparrow Posts: 890
Aw that is lovely Elegance.
athas Posts: 240
Ah Elegance you just made me cry! Bloody hormones! Thats really lovely, thanks for posting it
AHappyMrs Posts: 622
so sweet... why does everything make me weep?!!! Thanks for posting.
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
That is so sweet and has brought me to tears :lvs :lvs
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
ah elegance thats such a lovely poem. Thanks for posting it :-)
babaroo Posts: 329
Ok ok hormones kicking in now - Im teary eyed in the office - i think people think im a nutter in here at the moment. Thanks for posting such a beautiful poem !!