A thank you for Sparklybabe!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wifetobe2 Posts: 549
I just want to say a HUGE thank you to sparklybabe and Im sure others feel the same :thnk No matter what I look up or search there is an answer from her, comprehensive and genuine, and I just think she is fantastic to give her time so generously to all of us. I feel like I could ask you anything and you are so helpful. If I knew where you lived I would send you a big bouquet of flowers. THANK U SPARKLYBABE!!! :thnk :thnk :thnk
Idina Posts: 1289
I have to agree! Thanks sparkly :thnk
randomusername Posts: 2134
Couldn't agree more, never known someone to give their time so selflessly and to be so kind and caring and considerate :lvs :lvs
HappyMum2010 Posts: 431
Great Thread! Sparklybabe is one of the nicest, most helpful, knowledgeable and kind posters on the P&B. Massive thanks hun :thnk :thnk :thnk
smileybride Posts: 205
we're so lucky to have someone ( who's one of us!!) giving us the right info, in a kind and friendly way :thnk :lvs
mammybear + baby bear Posts: 151
Totally agree gals :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk sparklybabe for being you :lvs
fifibelle Posts: 4447
totally agree - huge thanks for sparklybabe! :o)ll :thnk :o)ll
Piggle Posts: 1770
:lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs Sparklybabe thank you!
lilybride Posts: 425
Bravo sparklybabe, you should probably be on commission!
theoracle Posts: 7664
Great to have you around sparkly, you always bring good insight and some common sense! :thnk