A very cabbage-ey wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Oi Miss (soon to be Mrs) Cabbagehead Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow!!! Here's a few green jumpy men for your troubles. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll For those who can't wait, here's a sneak peak at the wedding dress
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh is that tomorrow?! No way! Best of luck Cabbagehead and come back to us soon with a report and loads of pics. If that dress is anything to go by, you'll be a stunner!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
That's a decoy dress Regina - its all very Royal Wedding don't you know. Damn paparazzi. This is the actual dress I designed and handmade personally for cabbage. I even got a lovely flame-haired model to pose for it - attention to detail! [img:1a6in5ez]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV3vYGtvCmP4D2qoV2qwp_xO45_1ECQtsuQIrpT837C7PZsSoDHi5nA_w1[/img:1a6in5ez]
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Oh very best of luck Mrs to be :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope the weather is lovely for ye (although not too hot or your leaves might wilt ;o) )
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
SSF- I feel so cheated :o(
eefc Posts: 1201
CH- all the very best wishes to you for tomorrow!! Enjoy it all - much deserved!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Just having my last lunch with just my little family (OH and his Best Man are at the venue already doing last-minute preparations / acting the maggot on the 4-poster bed). SSF that was very cheeky unveiling my dress before the big reveal, OK Magazine won't pay me my millions now :o( Thanks for all the good wishes ladies, I'm delighted with life.Planning my wedding on WOL has been the biggest laugh ever, thanks for all the fun and advice along the way. (Thanks especially to the ladies who recommended Elaine Taylor Beauty for my first ever spray tan, it is PERRRRRFECT and I'm bleedin thrilled with it). Thanks to all the ladies who sent me PMs and FB messages this morning, I don't know you in real life but I love you very much anyway :lvs PROMISE I'll post a photo ASAP. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
Yeeeee don't forget your Manolo Blahnik 'Cabbage' shoes Have a wonderful day tomorrow, hope the sun shines on you missus
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Ohmegod Cabbage. Have an amazing day! Where has the time gone!
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="PussyGalore":2bcc0nqz]Yeeeee don't forget your Manolo Blahnik 'Cabbage' shoes Have a wonderful day tomorrow, hope the sun shines on you missus[/quote:2bcc0nqz] I love this! I sincerely hope that's not how Cabbage's first ever spray tan turned out though! Very excited for you Cabbage, I hope you have the most amazing day!