Abbey Alterations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Late08 Posts: 675
Hi As I bought my dress from USA, I need to find somewhere to alter my dress here Has anyone used Abbey Alterations? I'd be interested in hearing your feedback If there is bad feedback can you pm me, as it will be deleted from the thread otherwise Thanks
:o)ll :o)ll Surely someone has used them?
Ladibird Posts: 83
Hi there, my dress is with them at the moment, so i can't really answer your Q as i have not been back for a fitting yet. I went there last Thur with my dress, quite a bit to be done to it (also got my in NY) so was very weary of leaving it with them as i paid alot for it and plus you don't want someone messing up your wedding dress! Anyway what i can tell you is that they are sooooo nice to deal with and the lady really does look like she knows what she is doing. They use to make dress now just do alteration as the company have another place outside the city that makes them. You could give them a call and see if you like what you hear. They are very busy so you will need to book in your dress if you want to go with them. Any other qustion that i might be able to help you with just shout!
Thanks Ladibird Let me know how it goes
will do, go back next Thur for 1st fitting!! :eek fingers crossed!
Ladibird How did your fitting go? I hope it went well
Ladibird How did your fitting go? I hope it went well
So sorry 4 got to tell you, all went really well, they are very good. Still a little to be done, but all in all they did a great job. O:o)
That's brilliant Thanks for letting me know
greenandred Posts: 318
Hey there I also used Abbey Alterations and I found them great! They did a super job with my dress!