Advice need, Is his the Dress for me?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BB1 Posts: 752
Girls, I paid a deposit (Total spur of the moment thing) on this dress yesterday, its not what I thought I'd go for but I have to say I felt fantastic in it and was soooo sure. what do you think, Is it a meringue? I went for it in Ivory all over. Its Suzanne Vidal
pluppy Posts: 3519
no its not a meringue its stunning... you'll be fab
ginger nut Posts: 5989
if it gave you that "wow" feeling, if you fell for it as soon as you tried it on then it's the dress for you. And it does look fab. You must be thrilled.
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Lovely dress, and H2B agrees (and that says something)! Hope he thinks the same about mine!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!! xxx kim xxx
bearfoot Posts: 149
Hi Triona1, I just PM'd you!
katey Posts: 682
Here u go girlie! K [img:1rpb1p5d]http://www.maggiesottero.com/images/dresses/medium_on/front/A602.jpg[/img:1rpb1p5d]
milan Posts: 29
Triona1 I tried that dress on its stunning, i loved it when i tried it & it was up there as definite maybe, i didn't go for it in the end because i fell in love with another one but looking at it now i'm remembering how much i loved it, good choice i'd say its beautiful on you. The only bad thing i have to say about it is i thought is was very heavy, but having said that i think most wedding dresses are heavy, i'm sure we can deal with that for one day!
BB1 Posts: 752
Thanks Girls, was worrying if I had made the right decision but feeling much better now. :lol: Thanx
corkcuu Posts: 606
Its stunning! Great choice! Maggie dresses in my opinion really give u a wow feeling. Cant wait to wear mine :lol: