After all the bluster and hoo haa...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
We just got on with it at Croke Park. The bands played God Save the Queen and the sky didn't fall in. The England fans were given respect to sing their anthem, and boy did we sing ours! A few of the usual scobie knackers in tracksuits covering their faces with tricolours (WTF is that about?) protesting, but all in all maturity won out. And a record win over England! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mummy bear Posts: 3824
whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
judibaby Posts: 2085
Was very proud and emotional about the whole thing!!! I was in the pub and saw tears in a good few people's eyes- and not all women either!! Great result tho!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
BaaHumbug.
la esposa Posts: 1191
The fact that some of the irish team were crying really got to me!What a result in the end though???!!! :o)ll
judibaby Posts: 2085
Ah come on Magpie- not a rugger bugger then???!!
happychick Posts: 557
great result for ireland
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
[quote="judibaby":1lkt6etm]Ah come on Magpie- not a rugger bugger then???!![/quote:1lkt6etm] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 No. >:o(
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="Magpie":1cvyrl3n][quote="judibaby":1cvyrl3n]Ah come on Magpie- not a rugger bugger then???!![/quote:1cvyrl3n] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 No. >:o([/quote:1cvyrl3n] UP MAYO!!!! :o0