All by myself...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Himself is gone out with the lads, so it's just me!!!! I have the run on the house to myself....might parade around in just my shoes and tiara >:o)
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
Oh Twinkelle your gas :o0 . Happy prancing about in the house. Cause H2B and I live together I keep all my things in my parents house. I know H2B wouldnt resist a peek if they were here.
tootsy Posts: 779
me too got the house all to myself :o)ll
emma1980 Posts: 2219
god, i wish i had. himself is sittin here watchin football again O:| O:| O:|
H2b is the exact same, if he's not watchin it he's playing pro evo!! Does my head in Takin advantage of it, watchin greys anatomy whilst posting then gonna have a nice hot shower, hair treatment some tanning, nailsthen beddy bye bye, then will be woken by drunken man :hic stinking of beer then he'll be "trying it on"....oh can't wait :o0
emma1980 Posts: 2219
:o0 :o0 :o0 he'll be all 'twinkelle :hic i luv ya :hic did ya know that :hic r ya awake :hic all while trying to throw his leg over.... :o0 :o0
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
[quote="emma1980":1y52tqhv]:o0 :o0 :o0 he'll be all 'twinkelle :hic i luv ya :hic did ya know that :hic r ya awake :hic all while trying to throw his leg over.... :o0 :o0[/quote:1y52tqhv] :o0 :o0
kenko Posts: 1430
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Well girls.....it's the next day..... I got, i love you but sometimes i want to kill you.....no i'm messing.....ah no seriously I'd love to hate you. I saw a kitten on the way home, i was gonna put it under my coat but the mammy and daddy cat were giving me funny looks.....PASS THE BUCKET!!!! Ok dear.....STOP DRINKING!!!! :hic :hic :o0 :o0 He funny when drunk
tootsy Posts: 779
did he try get the leg over :o0 :o0