Am nuts look what I just bought !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MummyLuv Posts: 2478
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Ab love it, but on the other hand it is going to be used everyday for the next year so think that justifies the €90 its the only nutty thing I've bought really :-8
McMummy Posts: 1041
Ah don't sweat it. I don't think I've used a handbag since DS was born, I just throw my wallet, phone etc into my changing bag so you're really saving money if you think of it as a 2 for the price of one :-8 As DH says I should be a politician I can justify spending money on anything
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
[quote="weddwoly":203qoefe]Ah don't sweat it. I don't think I've used a handbag since DS was born, I just throw my wallet, phone etc into my changing bag so you're really saving money if you think of it as a [b:203qoefe]2 for the price of one :-8[/b:203qoefe]As DH says I should be a politician I can justify spending money on anything[/quote:203qoefe] hee hee will def use that one !!! Have been very well bahved so far but loved the fact that it was so different now everyones cup of tea but I love it
rushinbride Posts: 1097
That bag is fab :eek DH is going to kill me....really....I have to have it
the moms Posts: 1427
I love those bags!! I've been looking at the Ju-Ju BeSmall one because I've already shelled out about 90 euro for a bag I love but it's a bit big so I think I might need a small one too. Now who's crazy!! :o0
sinion Posts: 6050
oooh I reall like it, it's making me rethink the ridiculous amount of money i'm about to spend on a different changing bag!
july7812 Posts: 1787
Love the bag Mrs Bambi - def will be used for the next yr & a bit so totally justifies the cost
Babybop. Posts: 592
Oh Mrs Bambi the bag is fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
montblanc Posts: 385
That is so cute, and thanks for leading me to that website, it seems to have loads of really nice stuff.
alton Posts: 3077
oooh it's gorgeous