Another just for fun... boy/girl thread

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CestMoi Posts: 2162
I thought about this before, but it came up yesterday when I was getting the legs waxed (lovely)! The lady commented on the lighter regrowth, which I had noticed before since waxing my legs during pregnancy compared to normally. Then later on she was saying if I knew if it was a boy or girl, I was saying no, but DH thought girl whereas I think boy. She was like "oh yea, it could be a boy - and with the change of hormones and that effecting the regrowth..." Anyway for fun I'm just wondering for anyone who knows what they are having, or who have had the baby. Did you notice more hair growth or less hair growth? And was it related to what you had or is it just random? Right now my theory is that less hair growth = boy, no scientific reason, just for some reason I have come to this conclusion :o0 My mum said she didn't notice less regrowth and had me (girl obviously) so that's all I'm basing it on so far! I have heard others saying they had less growth but I can't remember what sex they had in the end. Anyone wish to join me on the latest gender prediction tool :hyper:
kopbabe Posts: 453
Hiya, I had barely any regrowth on my legs during my pregnancy (twas brill!) and I had a boy!! This time it just seems to be normal so wondering if it's a girl!
Thanks for that! So your adding to my theory now and maybe I am expecting a boy! Between that and the boy dreams it MUST be true! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Mrsexcited Posts: 927
i was the same hardly any hair regrowth and i had a boy as well!!! this time round seems to be normal as well....
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
On my 3 pregnancys i had very little hair growth and had 2 boys and am having another boy. so guess you could be right. :o0
baba2010 Posts: 247
Interesting theory! I am the same and strongly suspect I am having a boy. Will know next week. :o)ll
Ah its a sign you see! God DH is going to be disappointed if I'm right. For awhile he kept talking to the bump with his chosen girl name, going "Hey Kate!", I'm always saying it could be a boy stop saying that! And all DH's family are convinced I'm having the 3rd boy of this pregnancy run in their family. The other 2 SIL's have had boys 4 months ago and 1 month ago, so there are nearly bets on ours being a boy too. Must go and try the other myths now like swinging rings over my bump, just to prove the theory more ;o) Can't wait to dig out the other prediction threads that have been on P&B after I've had my babs just to see were they right too! :o0 Baba2010 - just seen your post, make it a priority to come back here and tell me if its right! :o0 (kidding by the way, best of luck though, I'll be watching out for you)
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
thats a very interesting theory......i dont get my legs waxed but get my eyebrows done and i really noticed when i was pregnant with DS i was getting alot longer between waxes and this time i had only just noticed this myself last month that it was normal i wasn't getting any extra time between it .....put this with a strong feeling i'm having a girl i think your theory is right :wv
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
I definitly had less hair re growth during my pregnacy, it was great. Got so long between waxes, actually hardly needed any waxing during pregnancy and as you can see we had a boy
Fifi Trixibelle Posts: 472
Sorry to disprove this, but I had waaaaay less hair regrowth during pregnancy, and I had a girl. Sorry - it's defo not right!