Any Feedback on Dr. Seosamh O’Coigligh

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Duncelt Posts: 460
hi, I'm going private with Dr. S. O'Coigligh in OLOL and wondered if there is anyone on here who had him as their doctor. This is my first pregnancy and would welcome some feedback. Thanks
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi there, You are in great hands, couldn't recomend him more. He is lovely and i made me feel relaxed the whole way through. I ended up having emergency c-section and he was brill, really put my mind at ease. Wlll definitely go back to him for the next one too. If you want anymore info feel free to pm. :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Yes he's a dote. I heard the midwives call him "Gucii stitches" because he takes such care sewing stitches (hopeully you won't need any!). I would recommend him and I would go to him again no hesitation. HTH!
baby peanut Posts: 810
I'm going public with him in OLOL. He is just the most lovely man. I chose to have a section this time (#1babs was a section)and he completely supported my decision. (a lot of docs did not) He reminded me it was my body and my choice *) I think he's a real gentleman *)
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Baby peanut that's really intereseting...I had a section too first time but got the impression he was very pro-VBAC...at the moment I feel like I'd prefer a second section on a second babs (not even pregnant yet!) but thought he'd never go for it.. I've pm'ed you!
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Sphynx i got the same feeling from him. I had asked about a 2nd section if i get pregnant again and he just said we would wait and see, that all births are different. Like you, i would prefer one next time around also.
Duncelt Posts: 460
Guys That's great feedback, delighted I asked now - cheers!!! Best of luck to everyone!