Anyone else working today?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
I am, and [i:j2715p7j][b:j2715p7j]bitterly [/b:j2715p7j][/i:j2715p7j]resent every second of it! O:|
Novice Posts: 458
Yes me, time is dragging....
loveheart Posts: 686
Forgot it was a bank holiday in the South. If you are looking to pass the time please see my post in 'Off Topic' about needing an outfit for bro's wedding with no shopping days left unitl I fly out!
I'm working at home so it's not so bad (still in my jamas!), but I hate working when other people are not!
Novice Posts: 458
I got to work in 9 mins this morning! It was great. But that was the only positive! Its so quiet in here ! K-Lo are you looking for something online? Can't help there I'm afraid, I've never bought clothes online so can't recommend....
[quote="k-lo-80":14fz964c]Forgot it was a bank holiday in the South. If you are looking to pass the time please see my post in 'Off Topic' about needing an outfit for bro's wedding with no shopping days left unitl I fly out![/quote:14fz964c] replied to you k-lo-80!
/*/*/ Posts: 188
Yeah I'm stuck in work too. Torture!
mad woman Posts: 22106
sitting here in my pj's....... >:o)
[quote="mad woman":2t9snp8v]sitting here in my pj's....... >:o)[/quote:2t9snp8v] Me too, but working since 7:30am (oh how I hate the Japanese at this moment!) and haven't even had my brekkie yet. :o( Waiting for himself to get his lazy ass out of bed and make me something. Kitchen is like a bomb hit it, so I daren't go downstairs in case I cry - he can deal with it! O:|