Anyone ever been to lego land??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kop Bride Posts: 932
HI Ladies Have any of you ever ben to lego land? My four year old has me plauged to take him there next year and was just wondering what it is like and was it expensive??
Marpat Posts: 1784
Hi. We were there last year when DS1 was 4. He loved it. to my knowledge all of the rides were included in the entrance fee but I can't remember what that was. Website is quite good so they'd have prices up; There is a fasttrack sytstem where you can pay extra and beat the queues. Might be worth investigating especially if it's a warm day. But plenty of good rides. We went for two days and we stayed in nearby Ascot. Windsor is nearby and it is lovely too with Windsor Castle. We are hoping to go back next year or year after
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
Couldn't resist commenting! I went there years ago when I was about 12/13. I went on hols with my aunt and uncle and their 2 small kids as the babysitter and we ended up in lego land. Even as an awkward 'I'm too cool for this' teenager I thought it was brilliant :o0
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
i was there when i was 17 LOVED IT!!! my lil bros were 15, 11 & 8!! we were only in London for 3/4 days but spent 2 days in lego land! i think we went 2 days because there was some offer if you paid for another day while u were in the park, you got it significantly reduced! and my parents can never resist a bargin!! :) so much fun! my 15 year old brother is disabled and they gave all 6of us free passes to skip the lines! very impressive!
Kop Bride Posts: 932
Sorry just wondering is it all out doors is it just open in summertime??