Anyone ever have an itchy freckle? Worried.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
Went on hols there and got some sun a few weeks ago. Not a huge amount, wasn't sunbathing but I have in the past. Anyway I have about three freckles on my arm that were itchy last week and now they are itchy again. Has anyone ever experienced this and did you do anything about it? I know it's a bit silly to ask about something that I need a doctor to see but just curious :-8
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
I have had moles removed because they changed - became darker in colour and raised. I don't know about freckles but, although it's probably harmless, you should see your GP, just for peace of mind if for nothing else. You could just be itchy now because you're thinking about it. Try not to worry. :thnk
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
I have a lot of freckles and moles (lucky me >:o( ) and I keep an eye on them. I find that after a bit of sun I get a bit itchy on my arms but I think that's just a reaction to the sun in general? If you kept a high factor suncream on and didn't get burnt, I would say you've nothing to worry about BUT it never hurts to get these things checked out - I'd rather part with 50.00 and be told I'm grand, than not bother going and find out in a year I have skin cancer. As my Nan always says - it's better to be safe than sorry!