anyone in holles st today?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
in the semi private clinic? it was bloody ridiculous!!!!!! i was there for a regular consultant appt and was there for 2 1/2 hrs!!!!!! i'm nearly dead after it!!!
Daff Posts: 11644
The appointments on Tuesday got cancelled, so that probably had something to do with it, sorry :o(
Relaxedbridetobe Posts: 201
I was there yesterday and it was horrible! like a 3rd world country. I waited from 10am to 1pm to see a doctor! I left in the end, cus I was hungry, needed a drink and I was weak! It was my first ever visit to Hollis St for my pregnacy and I HATED it! I really dont want to go back!
hoodieboodie Posts: 1200
I was in there yesterday for my final check with my consultant - absolutely crazy. I was full term + 11 so waiting for over 2 hours was no picnic. I'm on combined care so thankfully have only been in a couple of times to SP clinic and each time the queues get worse. For next baby (if we're lucky O:o) I'm defintely going to do public and hopefully combined care too.
jmeath Posts: 5740
Wow girls, im public in OLOL and the longestive been in the hospital is 2hrs from arriving to leaving...usually about 1 1/2hrs....on Tue i was 25min it was fantastic!
Relaxedbridetobe Posts: 201
sorry, what hospital is LOLO???????????????????????
Bighugs Posts: 62
Our Lady of Lourdes in Drogheda, can't recommend them enough have only ever been there for 2 hours max
Daff Posts: 11644
I've been in HS twice now and each time was in an out really quick, had no complaints. about 20 mins a visit.
Millie- Posts: 490
i've only been there once so far and i was waiting nearly 3 hours. i was really shocked at the queues as i thought that semi-private meant less of a waiting time. couldn't have been more wrong. when i finally saw my consulatant for the first time i was in and out in about 5 minutes. i was so dissapointed with the service. i genuinely thought i'd be with her for about an hour chatting about all my worries and concerns - fat chance! still - so long as babs is ok i don't really mind but reckon i'll do the mid-wives scheme next time (please god)
baby2008 Posts: 1254
Im SP with Holle Street and and its a cattle mart at the best of times. Thankfully Im doing combined care so Ive only had 3 visits with my consultants and I suppose Ive been lucky the most Ive been waiting is an hour but its so badly organised. Next time (please god) I'll try the midwives clinic.