anyone take lifeline before?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
Hi girls, hope everyone is well and not suffering too much from being out last night!! i had a hen and took some lifeline and they worked a treat!!! no sign of a hangover and had a good few drinks!!!! now the key also is i didnt mix my drinks!!!! :o)ll am bright as a bee this morning must remember them in future!!!! :wv
nutcake Posts: 1168
they dont work for me unfortunaly :o(
zarazia Posts: 396
Havent tried them but i wish i did last night :hic
aylala Posts: 3673
another good tip is to take dioralyte before bed it rehydrates the liver while youre sleeping, most of the time its being dehydrated thats a killer imo
YoungsWIfe Posts: 738
I have never tried them but my friend swears by them. She used to be in bed for days after drinking with a hangover now she says she gets up early and feels great after them. When I have the bambino I will definately be taking them my first night out :o0
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I swear by them, I won't go drinkin without them! O-O
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
anon10.. I swear by life-lines. Within reason they work for me. I get hangovers really really easily, but not anymore. That is unless i go overboard with mixing drinks and dont look after myself before bed (like having pint of water etc).
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
I never tried Lifeline before but what i used to do when i was hammered, When i would get home i would take 2 nurofen and a pint of water, always felt in great form the next day.
DaisyB Posts: 1708
i always use them me and h2b the whole time when we go out, he swears by them he gets v bad hangovers. i wouldnt say im perfect the next morning with no hangover but for me it defo takes the edge off them. suppose it depends like others have said if u mix your drinks oh and i find when i have food after pub or disco my hangover is not half as bad the next day
Lucky Gal Posts: 226
Have heard they are good but just a note - they can interfere with ur Pill if you take it near enough to the time you take the Lifeline! When I heard that I began to go back to the old pint of water b4 bed :o0 LG