Anyone testing?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bellabella Posts: 2750
Hi ttc gang, so who is testing this weekend? I am :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll who will be my testing buddy?
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
im not but best of luck bellabella
Thanks Strawberry, you are so sweet. i love the way you pop over here 2 p&b to keep are spirits up. :thnk
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
oh bella - how exciting!!! can't believe it's come around again already - that makes a change!! the very best of luck to u hun, here's hoping for some more bfp's this month :) i've to wait until the week of the 4th of sept - counting the days!
Oh peg, the time will fly for you 2. I am so excited i know i shouldnt be but I am. We need loads of BFP' S this month.
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Hiya Bella, I'll be your testing buddy this week. I was due my AF on Monday and they still haven't arrived and I don't feel anything either. I think i'm gonna try hold out until the weekend to test though. How about you?
NotHere Posts: 10273
[color=green:3iix6mzl][size=200:3iix6mzl]Good Luck Bellabella!!![/size:3iix6mzl][/color:3iix6mzl] :P
Sassy Posts: 2269
Good luck bellabella i'll be thinking of you this weekend. I really hope its your month. I have a while to go yet, so its my sisters wedding on sat and i'm just going to have a ball.
Mrs.Dee Posts: 372
Am also kind of testing!! AF was due last week and still no sign. Now on day 36. Tested this morning but got BFN. Not sure what to think?!? Anyway best of luck to the other testers. Law of averages surely one of us will get a BFP :D
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Best of luck to u aswell miss sunshine - god bless ur patience!! Mrs dee - that is odd? Are your cycles normally regular? Or are u just off the pill? I would have thought that at a week late, u'd definitely get a positive.