Menu

Are you wearing a bracelet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

butlerf Posts: 57
Are you wearing a bracelet? Is that the done thing for brides? Or do you go without as you will have flowers and also a bracelet could get annoying with all the handshakes and hugs during the day? The bracelet that matches my necklace is €250 (more than the necklace) and I'm wondering whether to bother This is a total first world bridezilla problem I know!
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
Yes I wore a bracelet to match my earrings, but I had a couple of links taken out so it wouldn't be jangly / moving / snag on the dress. Thought it was pricey at €110! But I loved it and couldn't find a cheaper alternative lol (sapphires & diamonds effect). I had drop sapphire earrings, but no necklace as dress neck came up high. Had a white headpiece in my hair but not a blingy piece, kind of a fabric one. I didn't want to overdo the accessories either, let's be honest, it's all about the dress!!
craftyPB Posts: 2625
I'll be wearing a bracelet, something old and borrowed which happens to match my dress well. I'll be wearing small drop earrings and no necklace.