Baby Hampers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ANNFANNIN Posts: 9
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
:spam: :spam: :spam: i just dont understand why suppliers post the same ad over and over on this site. rather than attract potential customers, i think it actually puts them off!! jsut a little rant there girls sorry!!!
Thanks for your negative comment, the reason I posted this again was to free my post of a previous negative comment. I deleted my other post so this only appears once.
hi there, was the previous 'negative comment' Happy Angels comment [quote:3ngrz5tr]cheaper to make my own did one for frind with alot more and was only 40 euro included clothes [/quote:3ngrz5tr] I think it was more advise to other wollies than a 'negative comment' about your product to be honest. also this is a forum for chat and discussion so comments of all types are to be expected good luck!
Trillian Posts: 1685
The negative comment was saying that the user did not think your hampers were good value. If you actually paid to be an advertiser you'd not have to do your own censoring.
totally agree trillian fair enough putting on the first ad.... [quote="annf29":9ublojxy]Looking for a gift idea for a new arrival, mum to be..... My hampers are the perfect gift & reasonably priced, packed full of Johnsons baby essentials! Please see my website http://www.annsbabyhampers.webs.com or contact Ann on 0872790409 or [email protected] for full details & pics [/quote:9ublojxy] .....thats not so bad, but it really bugs me when 'advertisers' keep on repeating the same thing over and over as part of the main forum.... jees im easily wound up these days girls!!! :action34