Baby has different sized ears!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wobbler Posts: 300
Can anyone relate to this? My baby has different sized ears. Is there anything I can do about this?
broody chick Posts: 203
Pull the other one! :o0 :o0 I am only joking, i am sure they even out shortly. How old is your baby?
islandfun Posts: 3054
[img:10i9mwxw]http://7amkickoff.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/big-ears.jpg[/img:10i9mwxw] would it be like this? Or would one be much smaller than the other?
chicam Posts: 1169
Oh dear god, that picture is scary. Wobbler, I've no clue sorry - perhaps ask on Mums & Kids?
wobbler Posts: 300
Hilarious, I’m glad my child’s misfortune amuses you so much. May your children all be perfect in every way.
25/07/09 Posts: 472
Wobbler, my daughter had 2 different shaped ears when she was born, one was long while the other was round if you know what I mean? It was very noticable, it wasn't just us. And now they are perfectely normal (she is nine). Don't really remember when they straightened or what was the cause of it. I remember saying it to the doctor and he just said it would recitfy itself
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
OMG girls this is not a joke nor is it a laughing matter. How can you be so insensitive >:o( You are obviously not parents yourselves & you should be ashamed of yourselves. Wobbler I'm sorry I can't help you but normally these things grow out. How old is she?
Babybop. Posts: 592
[quote="vonnyoc":3hxxh5bi]OMG girls this is not a joke nor is it a laughing matter. How can you be so insensitive >:o( You are obviously not parents yourselves & you should be ashamed of yourselves. Wobbler I'm sorry I can't help you but normally these things grow out. How old is she?[/quote:3hxxh5bi]I agree with you vonnyoc, girls you should be ashamed of yourself's >:o( Wobbler maybe get a doctors advise and see if he or she can help, there might be something they can do.