Hi There For those of you who want to avail of an evening course In baby massage im going to start up an evening course in Mahon Point shopping center in Cork. The course will be 5 weeks long (1 Hour each Friday evening) and will cost €120. Note that up to €100 is redeemable from VHI, Quinn Healthcare and Hibernian Aviva Health– Please check your policy. The Dates are as follows: Friday 2 nd nov 7pm Friday 9 th nov 7pm Friday 16 th nov 7pm Friday 23rd nov 7pm Friday 30th nov 7pm Baby massage is excellent for ALL babies especially those who have colic, reflux, wind or constipation. It is also very beneficial for babies that have special needs (Physical benefits) or who are adopted (Increase bonding). My classes are very informal - I generally take a very relaxed approach to teaching baby massage followed by a cuppa and a chat afterwards therefore Its a great way to meet other parents too !! If you would like to know more or would like to reserve your place in either class please feel free to contact me on 0861009115 [email protected] - you can pm me here or check out my website on http://www.babychi.net Please note that class sizes are limited and are open to both mums and dads !! Rachel XX