Banned - Page 12

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":24dloffl][quote="fifibelle":24dloffl]Doll, we can ALWAYS count on you to produce some WOL smut! :o0 Coldpants - pls dont change to Lady Gaga, it just wont be the same :o( I'm STILL not happy with Fifibear changing to that awful new name of hers. [size=50:24dloffl]scarlett o'hara[/size:24dloffl][/quote:24dloffl] Jez I thought ye were over that by now..... Noticed a new wollie the other day called Miss Scarlett. Not happy.[/quote:24dloffl] Common as muck.
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Scarlet youll always be FIFIBEAR TO ME :o)ll :o)ll theres a wol called Susiebabe too :o( I wish i could use my old username :o( ......................maybe i could be Doll Face aka Suebabe !!!!!
Towniegirl Posts: 881
[quote="Columbo30":lbb3gr0h]find it very hard to believe that is hotpants[/quote:lbb3gr0h] Me too??
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Towniegirl":3rynkbku][quote="Columbo30":3rynkbku]find it very hard to believe that is hotpants[/quote:3rynkbku] Me too??[/quote:3rynkbku] It is hotpants. Honestly
Towniegirl Posts: 881
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":c6ej13v8][quote="Towniegirl":c6ej13v8][quote="Columbo30":c6ej13v8]find it very hard to believe that is hotpants[/quote:c6ej13v8] Me too??[/quote:c6ej13v8] It is hotpants. Honestly[/quote:c6ej13v8] Really, Can't get used to the name Coldpants :o0
coldpants Posts: 57
[quote="Towniegirl":1r1t6nfs][quote="Columbo30":1r1t6nfs]find it very hard to believe that is hotpants[/quote:1r1t6nfs] Me too??[/quote:1r1t6nfs] Why?
[quote="coldpants":3v4khqut][quote="Towniegirl":3v4khqut][quote="Columbo30":3v4khqut]find it very hard to believe that is hotpants[/quote:3v4khqut] Me too??[/quote:3v4khqut] Why?[/quote:3v4khqut] Sure it could be any one. For all any one knows, I could be Scarlett and my alter ego is Hotpants, now coldpants. We could infact be the same person. But we are not. Or are we??? Confused?
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="coldpants":2jbfy7a2][quote="Towniegirl":2jbfy7a2][quote="Columbo30":2jbfy7a2]find it very hard to believe that is hotpants[/quote:2jbfy7a2] Me too??[/quote:2jbfy7a2] Why?[/quote:2jbfy7a2] + 1
coldpants Posts: 57
Maybe i'm shin or hins or 'shin or ,shin.
[quote="coldpants":3j4tpnkn]Maybe i'm shin or hins or 'shin or ,shin.[/quote:3j4tpnkn] Im Shin!!!!!!!!