Banned - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

coldpants Posts: 57
I haven't a notion if she was. Looks like it cos she hasn't posted since.
MamaFratelli Posts: 157
I don't think Hotpants should have been banned for that thread. We're all adults (albeit allegedly for some). Of course opinions will differ and a good aul debate never did anyone any harm. It bothers me the way the word bullying is bandied about so much, there was no bullying. It's a harsh allegation against someones character. Whilst I don't always agree with Hotpants opinions, I'm fully aware they're hers and she's entitled to them. Why do grown women feel the need to go running to admin because they don't agree with anothers opinion. Anyhoo, I'm a lover not a fighter so don't go hating on me. :innocent:
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Well your not really banned .. your username is. Sure here you are posting away again.
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
read the thread, think it was the pm that did it!
scoutf Posts: 667
I read that thread and I'm in some disbelief that HP got banned for that. I mean islandlil seemed to be far more agressive. Its a discussion board, why cant people be prepared to encounter opinions contrary to their own? Very childish response to a disagreement.
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
[quote="emmielou":1c1ndu7v]Well your not really banned .. your username is. Sure here you are posting away again.[/quote:1c1ndu7v] Just out of curiousity EmmieLou, if you were banned would you not re-register?
adorabelle Posts: 880
...it's too easy to call someone a bully when you don't like their opinion - HP was not the worst poster there last night ....
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
[quote="coldpants":2hf4peu8]Its the effin internet, that is why i can come back! What did you think would happen the Wolice would get a warrant and confiscate my laptop? Load of bullsh!te is what it is. Yes Veruca the Dog with Bone analagy is true, doesn't make me a bully though. A pain in the ass at times, well ya.[/quote:2hf4peu8] The point I was making was towards the admin rather than you - what was the point of banning you or anyone if they can just re-register?
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Has the Priest post been deleted :-8
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="Happy Mammie":2n4vlq4h]Has the Priest post been deleted :-8[/quote:2n4vlq4h] Second page on Old Faithful...Priest being Awkward.....