Menu

Best Book you have ever read?

Books, Movies, DVD's...etc

Go to WOL Entertainment

BudGet
New Wolly

Re: Best Book you have ever read?

Postby BudGet » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm

My favorite book seems to always change and my reading habits don't seem to ever be genre specific which makes the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover" completely true for myself, which frustrates me because I never know what I am going to like and even what I think I might like, I don't!

Currently I just finished the Hatchet series by Gary Paulsen and Brian's Winter is by far the best in the series.

nov baby
New Wolly

Postby nov baby » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 pm

'Jane Eyre' is my all time fav. Love it.

expecting no3
Major Wolly

Postby expecting no3 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Little Miss Hopeful wrote:I love books that years later I still think of so I loved Guilt by Association by Susan R. Sloan, Shawshank Redemption (short story) Stephen King and for a long time IT by Stephen King was a favorite.

did U read an isolated incident by Susan R Sloane. That was excellent. It has stayed with me til this day and that was over 10, yrs ago or more that I read it. Couldn't put it down. Finished it in a day.

jmum
New Wolly

Postby jmum » Mon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm

gotta admit im a huge twilight lover, and im currently reading ma, he sold me for a few cigarrettes. avnt finished it yet but sad up until now anyway, harry potters, only realising now how much of a geek i am :yelrotflmaosmilie:

MrsRichardson2b
New Wolly

Postby MrsRichardson2b » Mon May 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Girls because I have a high pressure job and am studying I tend to go with light hearted reading, my favorites are Sophie kinsella the shipaholic series.. oh so halarious, I always visualise the characters as ppl I know because they hav similar characteristics x

chocolatekissesld87
Mini Wolly

Postby chocolatekissesld87 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Fav book ever is wuthering heights!!! Big James patterson fan hide and seek being my fav of his! Anything by Diane Chamberlain the lost daughter and the midwifes confession defo worth a read. If im going for something light harted id read something by tilly bagshawe really enjoyable :)
[i]Say what you mean, mean what you say those that matter wont mind, those who mind dont matter[/i]

Service Finder
wedo
Mini Wolly

Postby wedo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I second Diane Chamberlain, amazing writer!!

rooroo02
New Wolly

Postby rooroo02 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Has to be Wuthering Heights for me too. First read it 17 years ago and still re-reading it! Also Martina Cole, Two Women and The Know are brilliant. Love the Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic series. And the James Herriot series is fantastic too. Mirror Mirror and Promises Promises by Patrica Scanlon are great. Too many great books to name!

abbeylane
Mini Wolly

Postby abbeylane » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Most of John Boyne's stuff. Lovely writer.

mikula
New Wolly

Postby mikula » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:36 pm

I have two :) or maybe even three best books, I love reading :)
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts,
Master and Margaret by Michail Bulhakov
and Catch 22 by Joseph Heller

PreviousNext

Go to WOL Entertainment