Menu

BFP!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

idotoo Posts: 16
I just wanted to let you know I did two test on Saturday (2 days after af was due) and got very strong lines. Hubbie and I are both delighted. Even though it was planned, it still takes a little time to get used to the fact that I'm pregnant. I am going to see the GP after work. Not too sure what to expect. Any advice? With regards ttc I can say we were both far more relaxed this month, and even though I was charting I didn't tell DH too much info, as didn't want to put him under pressure. By my reckoning I'm 5.5wks. It's my mums birthdat today, so am tempted to tell her the news later.
megan37 Posts: 94
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Ah congrats pet, well done. Hope you have a healthy 9 months, well by your reckoning 7 months 3.5 weeks. :thnk
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations!! :o)ll :o)ll Great news. Not much happens at first appointment - doc will just confirm your positive (bring an early morning wee sample) and will give you some info about options for how you want to be cared for for next 9 months (hospitals, public, private etc). Enjoy the exciting time!
summer daisy Posts: 1336
congrat girl- another BFP amazing!! :o)ll regarding the doctor, he/she will probably do a urine test to confirm pregnancy. take your blood pressure then speak to you about your EDD (expected due date!) and your choice of care (private, semi-private and public). You won't have to choose straight away about this but I do recommend you weigh up the adv/disadv on this one!! If you have questions for the doctor please have them written down.I had loads of questions, forgot all of them and then had to go back to her a week later!! Best of luck- brill news!! O-O
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats!!!!! :o)ll :wv
John Walsh Guitar
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
another BFP great news many congrats
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
congrats :o)ll :o)ll
bellabella Posts: 2750
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll O-O O-O O-O
bellabella Posts: 2750
we are twins sorry my mind is gone just realised now. how are you feeling?. O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx