Bleeding - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Magicwand Posts: 85
Hi Girls Just wanted to say thank you for all your support last week. Bad news for me I'm afraid and did have a miscarriage. I'm still in shock to be honest as everything has happened so fast. We really only had a day to get used to the fact that I was pregnant and then that high so cruelly dashed.I keep trying to tell myself that if I had waited another week to do a test then I probably would have put the miscarriage down to a bad period and never had known I was pregnant. Thing is I did know. Doctor was lovely wheren I went to her.She said at that stage she couldn't say for sure if it was as when she did test it was still coming up faintly positive but I did another test myself later over the weekend and it was negative. Anyway, it was a tough weekend in general with everything that had happened and a very sad weekend with funeral as well - devastating. I really hoped and hoped that things would work out but unfortunately it was not meant to be. Thanks again for all the support and the very, very best to all of you in your pregnancies and for all those TTC.
maybe_baby Posts: 55
Hi Magicwand, I am so sorry to hear that, best wishes to both you and your husband. This happened to us 4 weeks ago, there will be good days and bad, but it does get better. M_B
mama sugar Posts: 1387
I am so sorry hun take care of yourself remember we are always here if you need to talk here is a little saying hope you find comfort in it x [url=http://lafemmebonita.com:xd12xd7o][img:xd12xd7o]http://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Angel,%20Pink,%20and%20Princess/angelpoem.gif[/img:xd12xd7o][/url:xd12xd7o]
Thanks M_B and so sorry that it happened to you.It really is cruel isn't it.I know I have to get on with things and will do but am feeling really miserable at the moment. I suppose it just wasn't meant to be but I so wish it was ! Best of luck with evenrything in the future to you and thanks for your kind words.
mammybean Posts: 10364
Hi ya pet, i am so so sorry to hear that. When it happened to me the doctor told me to think of it as in there was something wrong with the embryo and if i had carried to term the baby would probably have been very badly disabled or have died. I know that nobody wants to think of having a disabled child but we would all cope with it as best we could and love that child regardless. |However for the abby to die after being born i just dont think i could cope with! I guess what i am saying that although it doesnt always feel like it is everything happens for a reason. It may somethimes take a long time to see what that reason is but its a motto that i have to live by and i think we would all crack up if we didnt. I hope you are taking a couple of days off work to relax and recover....? we are all here for you should you want to talk or just rant
Mama Sugar - they are beautiful words - thank you so much. Beanies Girl - thank you and again so sorry to hear that you went through this. I know what you are talking about as my sister in law lost her child at birth and it is devastating. I'm just in a bit of a daze to be honest and so, so wish that this was just a bad dream and I am going to wake up and all will be ok. That said I know I am not the only person to experience this and that I will get over it but even in a day I had been planning when baby would be due, when I would tell people about being pregnant, what excuses I would make up til then about getting out of "drinking" etc. Even though the idea of being pregnant hadn't really sunk in with us, or so I thought, it's amazing that once it has been taken away so quickly how you miss it so much. I suppose one good thing to be take from this is that there will be absolutely no thinking Oh am I ready, or Oh how our lives will change if please God I get pregnant again. Suppose am just worried now how long will it take again and will this happen again !
bellabella Posts: 2750
AH pet I am so sorry. I hope you are minding yourself, we are all here for you when you are ready Love bella xxxxxxxxxx
mammybean Posts: 10364
At least you know though that you can get pregnant! Thats what people said to me. Seemed like a stupid thing to be saying at the time but it is true. You know when you have been trying for a while and you start to doubt yourself....
babytalk Posts: 52
Magicwand am really so sorry to hear that. It must have been such a tough weekend for you - I hope you and your husband are doing ok. Am sure with each other you will get through it together. Will have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get what you want very soon
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Sorry to hear aout your miscarriage magicwand, were all here for you at this hard time. Thinking of you. Lucy :xox :xox :xox