blue dress with red shoes?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
I just bought the dress above and some red shoes to wear with it. and some gold jewellery. shoes nearly identical to these - perhaps a bit brighter red though. But not louboutins obviously! From Primark. [attachment=0:ujhjrccn]Christian Louboutin Red suede high-heeled shoes.jpg[/attachment:ujhjrccn] Was thinking red lippie too. I don't have a full length mirror so would love to know what yis think of red and blue together? Would ye be thinking - too french flag or too union jack?
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Go for it BOR. I have a similar colour blue dress that I often wear with either bright red or hot pink shoes and matching lippie.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
fab i wore blue dress and red shoes for my friends wedding. they go well together!
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
I'll be wearing a red and blue combo to my cousin's wedding later this month. I really like them together.
Emme Posts: 4735
I love colour clashing...go for it. Reminds me of Kylie's 'Put your hand on your heart' video. The amount of mirrors I wrecked in my sisters stilletos trying to recreate that. Love the dress btw.
SunnyK Posts: 3834
:lvs that dress BOR!!! Think the red shoes and lippy will look fab with it.
Thanks girls. Yeah, I love the dress. I hate anything too short or too low cut, and this dress is perfect length not too showy but still super sexy.
Merrion Posts: 172
Funny story about this combination of colours .. I was out one night with a friend and she was wearing a blue dress with red shoes and a red bag (there may have also been a red belt) we thought it looked great ..anyway, we were going to coppers and thought we had slipped unnoticed into the queue ahead of where we should have been, when someone let a roar of "someone tell superwoman to stop skipping the queue" ..well, it was the funniest thing, we still get a great laugh out of it.
[quote="Schmindy":11yet5ci]Funny story about this combination of colours .. I was out one night with a friend and she was wearing a blue dress with red shoes and a red bag (there may have also been a red belt) we thought it looked great ..anyway, we were going to coppers and thought we had slipped unnoticed into the queue ahead of where we should have been, when someone let a roar of "someone tell superwoman to stop skipping the queue" ..well, it was the funniest thing, we still get a great laugh out of it.[/quote:11yet5ci] That's brilliant!
Black bag so...