BM's hair styles...any ideas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

princessp Posts: 86
Hi Girls Just wondering what hairstyles are ye having for your bridesmaid as I would like ideas - they are late 20's so ringlets are a no no :o)ll
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
What way are you having your hair? A low side bun can look lovely or I really like the half up half down look. I don't think bridesmaids hair needs to be overly elaborate though. My sister had her hair curled and then wore half of it pinned up, and my other BM just had hers blow dried straight. And don't forget you can always jazz them up with clips and so on. Give a look at the styles in Style and Beauty, they might give you an idea. And as for being in your late twenties and saying no to ringlets - I'm in my mid twenties and I love curls! :o0
thank you - always manage to put a size 6 in there somewhere :o0
oddy Posts: 177
I'm thinking of going with the low bun at the side for the BMS and me with an upstyle as my hair is so straight it won't take ringlets :o( :o( Sorry my spelling is getting worst
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
[quote="princessp":2fpic7so]thank you - always manage to put a size 6 in there somewhere :o0[/quote:2fpic7so] At least its not as bad as my size 8 :-8 I was only taking the mick, hope you're not offended!!
ha ha not at all!! O-O
looey Posts: 624
Well do they have thick hair, long, straingt, short, color!! Few things to consider.
OAT Posts: 2207
I don't know what I'm going to do with my BM'S hair. Well 2 out of 4 of them will be easy but the other 2 are going to be hard as they are [b:2t5xdfe7]VERY [/b:2t5xdfe7]long and [b:2t5xdfe7]VERY[/b:2t5xdfe7] thick (the hair, not the BM :o0 )