Bored with Michael Jackson?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Trillian Posts: 1685
Bored bored bored. Suggestions eagerly taken here for an MJ free chat - any takers?
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
yes im up for that, its friday yeahh :o)ll
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Your tough! Is he even dead 24 hours yet :o0 God forgive me! I heard it just before I fell asleep last night and I was shocked for a few minute then turned over and slept sound, forgot all about it till I saw your post.
trance Posts: 3129
It's all over the tv, I know it's really sad and the news channels kind of have to cover it but do they have to talk about it on Loose Women and that awful Midday programme - Alan Cantwell is awful I can't bear him!!!
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
Only found out he was dead as a friend's facebook update said '.. is so over Michael Jackon already' :o0
Trillian Posts: 1685
MJ Free Zone!!!! Actually I'm more interested in Farrah Fawcett. The obituary in the Indo was interesting.
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Me too! Poor old Farrah Fawcett, I was more sad about her to be honest she was so beautiful and of course she'll be lost in the circus surrounding of the unmentionable!
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I loved Farah Fawcett too, when I was really small myself & my two sisters, used to perfect the Charlies Angels pose, facing in opposite direction pretending we had guns! She's had a sad life too! RIP.
wingding Posts: 140
Seemingly MJ didn't die of a heart attach at home - he was in the childrens ward of the hospital having a stroke! >:o)
jellywellies Posts: 2268
oh i have had so many of those jokes this morning - wouldnt want to post them in case i get linched!!