Menu

Boy bump or girl bump

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
Loads and loads of people have said to me that I look like I'm carrying a boy. So what's supposed to be the difference between the way you carry a boy and a girl?? I have no strong feeling either way so it fascinates me that almost everyone who ventures an opinion so far has said boy!
spanishb2b Posts: 1261
Supposedly, if you're carrying a girl your bump is more to the front. If it's a boy then it's all around, iykwim. It would be interesting to know if any of the mums have found this to be true.
Gingham Posts: 3014
i was all to the front like a big basketball-and i had a boy....
babydust12 Posts: 12
On my DD I was HUGE and very high I know I'm having a boy this time and I'm more round , small and neat
survivor Posts: 2507
[quote="spanishb2b":25bynzyu]Supposedly, if you're carrying a girl your bump is more to the front. If it's a boy then it's all around, iykwim. It would be interesting to know if any of the mums have found this to be true.[/quote:25bynzyu] I heard the opposite. Big all over = girl I'm just massive though so god knows whats in there :o0 :o0 :o0
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Ya I love the way everyone has an opinion. Some people are so sure that they say to me "ya it's definitely a girl" I'm like, how the hell do u know! Everyone is telling me I'm having a girl so Ill be intrigued now if I have a boy!!
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
On dd I was all to the front, at 9 mts pregnant you wouldn't have even known I was pregnant from behind even though bump was massive to the front. Sister has a ds and she just swelled everywhere, could be just coinsidence though!!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
That is what everyone is telling me, that I'm all bump & very neat everywhere else. I wonder will I have a girl! only time will tell!
im waiting Posts: 2727
My sister has had 3 boys and she was always very neat, but she's skinny so I think that's why she was neat I was all to the front with dd, but neat, but I was skinnier then This time I'm all around but I'm putting it down to different pregnancy, slightly more weight on board My other sister was Massive on her last pregnancy, I mean all around and she had a boy so I really think it's down to your own body shape, I don't think theirs any way of telling what your having
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
[quote="im waiting":2l10dcg7]My sister has had 3 boys and she was always very neat, but she's skinny so I think that's why she was neat I was all to the front with dd, but neat, but I was skinnier then This time I'm all around but I'm putting it down to different pregnancy, slightly more weight on board My other sister was Massive on her last pregnancy, I mean all around and she had a boy so I really think it's down to your own body shape, I don't think theirs any way of telling what your having[/quote:2l10dcg7] see thats the thing my sister is a teeny size 8 and just swelled massive on her little fella so dont know whether your shape has anything to do with it!!