Breast reduction

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ms4eva Posts: 285
Girls, just wondering if any of you have had this done. And if sso, were you happy with the outcome
Christmas B Posts: 6191
My friend had it done when she was 18 and she always says it was the best thing she ever had done!! She was a size 10 with 32EE boobs!! The doctor's told her she had to have it done or else she'd have a hunch back by her mid 20's. She's now a pert 32C/D (depending on her own weight fluctuations). She calls them her designer boobs!!!
skillet Posts: 244
Yes I had it done 2 years ago and it has changed my life. I was 38GG and now i am 38C. I have never regretted it and even though there are scars etc the benifits far out weigh any of that. My H2B was so supportive and is still a big fan of my new small boobs. Where are you thinking of having it done? If i can be any help just let me know
Thanks Skillet, going to see the surgeon later in the hope he agrees to doing something for me. I'll pm you tomorrow if that is ok, thats of course if he says he can help
Best of luck!!!! :thnk
Abolutly PM me anytime. Best of luck I hope he can help you just think about all the things you will be able to do if you have small boobs. Even wedding dress shopping for me was so easy i am not small by any means I am a good size 16 so my dress will be an 18/20. When i was big i would have hated dress shopping. I am so excited for you this a major decision but one you will never regret. Best Wishes :action31
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
That is something I have often thought about doing but the cost and thoughts of surgery put me off it
[quote="Princess Cinders":24i2dev8]That is something I have often thought about doing but the cost and thoughts of surgery put me off it[/quote:24i2dev8] VHI paid for most of my friends as it was more for health reasons rather than cosmetic because she has such a small frame!!
Hi Girls, well it went well. I'm a prime candidate for it but I've to lose some weight first cos my BMI is over 30 and he says it carries greater risks! So you'll see me hanging out on the Weight Watchers forum for the next few months! Thanks for all your support x
Well done Ms4Eva you have taken the first step. you have a super reason for losing weight as the benifits are just immense. I am so proud of you. Keep in touch and if you have any questions just PM anytime.