Bridesmaid gift idea!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Hi all Looking for the perfect - and reasonable! - gift for your bridesmaids? Well look no further!! I am very proud of them, I made them my self!! I bought transfers of e bay, white vest tops and pj bottoms in Pennys and there you have it! A lovely personalised BM gift that cost me about a tenner each. Happy days If any one wants the link to the Ebay site let me know. They have them in lots of different colours, fonts and any title you can think of!! Ps. I dont work for this company BTW Im just delighted they worked out so well :o0 [img:22dbmd7d]http://s317.photobucket.com/albums/mm400/fifibear_photo/th_100_2477.jpg[/img:22dbmd7d] [img:22dbmd7d]http://s317.photobucket.com/albums/mm400/fifibear_photo/th_100_2478.jpg[/img:22dbmd7d] [img:22dbmd7d]http://s317.photobucket.com/albums/mm400/fifibear_photo/th_100_2476.jpg[/img:22dbmd7d]
June09SoExcited Posts: 598
Well done fifibear :thnk I done something very similar. Bought PJ's in Asda (I'm UK based) and iron on diamante transfers off e-bay and they look fab. Got grey bottoms and fuschia pink top for BM's with white diamante's, fushia pink bottoms and white top with Fushia diamante's for me and FG and grey bottoms & black top with white diamante's for MOB!! All very co-ordinated even if I do say so myself. :o0 :o0
dumdidum Posts: 105
hey yes please pass me on the link to the site!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="June09 - So Excited":2sikmo19]Well done fifibear :thnk I done something very similar. Bought PJ's in Asda (I'm UK based) and iron on diamante transfers off e-bay and they look fab. Got grey bottoms and fuschia pink top for BM's with white diamante's, fushia pink bottoms and white top with Fushia diamante's for me and FG and grey bottoms & black top with white diamante's for MOB!! All very co-ordinated even if I do say so myself. :o0 :o0[/quote:2sikmo19] Oh sounds lovely! I just got all the tops in white - was afraid to put the transfers on a different colour. I then just got like zebra print bottoms for every one, the penneys I was in was CRAP couldnt get the sizes I wanted in any bottoms only them ones! Ah Im delighted with them tho :wv
outdoorgirl Posts: 610
I think thry look fab. Would you mind sending me the link on ebay for the transfers? I should wait till closer to the date but I don't think I can!
June09SoExcited Posts: 598
[quote="outdoorgirl":3wxvlzzt]I think thry look fab. Would you mind sending me the link on ebay for the transfers? I should wait till closer to the date but I don't think I can![/quote:3wxvlzzt] I'm with you on that Outdoorgirl. Mine arrived and I was ironing them onto the PJ's. The H2B thought I was nuts as it was still over a year to the wedding at that stage. :-8
angel1978 Posts: 1154
Wow they turned out really well, Could you possibly pm me the link or put it up as i want to get the bridesmaids sorted out now. One less thing to worry about and all that.
smittenb2b Posts: 675
They are fab well done, would you mind passing on the link to me please. :wv
ruth09 Posts: 8
hi could you send me the link too please, thanks
kelsar Posts: 690
me too please, sorry to be a pain.