BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, wondering do any of you have this or know much about it. I have been looking recently at monitors and this seems to have gotten great reviews. Anybody?
:o)ll :o)ll
Handymammy Posts: 1086
Not sure if this is the same, but I have the BT 150 digital monitor and it is fab. It had the best reviews when I was looking and it lived up to it. Now, I see that they have replaced it with the 250 and it does not seem to have gotten reviews as good as the older model. If you are looking for a digital monitor that does not have motion alarms, cameras etc but through which you can practically hear your baby thinking then try to find the 150 on eBay etc. I can't recommend it highly enough
Bellabobs Posts: 250
I havent bought it yet but i think its the one we are going to buy. It has great reviews on Amazon etc... I see BT are taking out a new monitor in mid january which has video on it so maybe the Pacifier will be reduced..... fingers crossed anyway!!
Super thanks for that, I didn't know about them getting a new one in Jan. Yeah I haven't seen the 150 anywhere Ive seen the 200 and 250 alright, I wonder what the differences are in them all....
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
i was looking at the BT200 and BT 250 last week in argos (neither are in the sale though). From what i could figure out the BT250 plays some nursery rhymes and has a digital display showing the room temp. Neither have video or the sensor mat, both have the same range, nightlight and 2 way talk. The BT200 is 65 euro and the BT was 90 to be honest the only difference i could find between them is the BT250 has the nursery ryhmes and digital display with temp on it... and its 25 quid dearer.
Hey I seen the BT 250 one I think in Boots, it was reduced to 52e yesterday. It seems to have gotten good reviews.... :wv
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
oooh i must investigate!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
i was happy to get the BT 200. we live in apartment so only needed something for sound. but we got the BT 250 (its £54 in John Lewis) with vouchers from friends , and glad we did. its got songs on it, can hear baby and talk to baby to calm them down, its got a machine to set of alarm on parent side for feeds, medicine etc, room temp, and can vibrate instead of sound function in saying all that, the BT 200 would have been fine but nice to get the 250 when we had the chance.
God sounds like that BT250 does everything then....Thanks girls, might look into that one too :wv