buggy pod?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

poppylops Posts: 1363
Hi girls. Did anyone ever hear of a buggy pod or know where in Ireland stocks them!? Thanks
summersurprise Posts: 1276
I've got one, actually got it in mothercare in carrickmines earlier this yr they had only a handful of them, had to buy the brackets separate as the standard ones didn't fit my Teutonia, to be honest I've not used it yet, as DD goes everywhere in her smart trike but the idea is that it attaches onto your existing buggy to convert it to a double, i don't know anywhere that stocks them tbh. if you have any questions feel free to ask!
poppylops Posts: 1363
Great!! Do you find it pulls the buggy to one side? Is it big enough for the toddler? Can u use it on its own? Very interested in getting one of these as I dont want to sell my beloved Bugaboo!! Thanks!!
summersurprise Posts: 1276
you can't use it on its own. though there are different types and i think there's a version that can be but its got an extra name on it, the one I've got is a seat wit one wheel, the wheel is fixed in that it doesn't twist left to right iykwim, so my buggy is a 3 wheeler so its ok goin in a straight line more or less but cos I've attached it to the left of my buggy it makes turning left a bit hard, again iykwim, my daughter does fit in it and it attaches on and off easily, might go that bit easier on a buggy wit 4 wheels. tbh i don't know will i use my one that much cos dd prefers the smart trike to the buggy, and not even brought it outside t.e house yet only tried it inside house.
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
I looked into this because like you, I love my bugaboo! But the reviews weren't great, and when I looked (last year) they weren't making adaptors for the bugaboo cameleon