cake toppers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Hi ladies I know the cake topper I want but want to have two dogs on it. Does anyone know where I can get animal toppers. i know there was a post on here a while ago for greyhound toppers I think but cant find the link. Thanx A.m
Mrs-Byrne Posts: 236
Im really interested in this too, but I want the groom to be a diver. I priced a company in USA and they priced me 250 dollars! Sorry but I cant/wont pay that! C'mon girls help us!
mobmar Posts: 642
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=21824040 Might be something on the above website. I haven't bought from them but have bought stuff from other suppliers on the etsy website.
turkish Posts: 83
there is a lady in kerry-think its like jills cake toppers or something but she does personalised toppers so u send in photos etc or say u want a sport or pets or whatever-think it caketoppersireland
MrsAH Posts: 3715
I am interested in this too, we would like our cat and dog on our cake too :)
[quote="mobmar":3w1m66su]http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21824040 Might be something on the above website. I haven't bought from them but have bought stuff from other suppliers on the etsy website.[/quote:3w1m66su] Looks promising!
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
I think caketoppersireland.com is the company in Kerry. We wanted our dog on our cake topper too so we just got the cake topper we wanted and then got a little toy golden retriever to put on it. It worked out very well and much cheaper than having it made.
[quote="My Dream Wedding":328d3wfw]I think caketoppersireland.com is the company in Kerry. We wanted our dog on our cake topper too so we just got the cake topper we wanted and then got a little toy golden retriever to put on it. It worked out very well and much cheaper than having it made.[/quote:328d3wfw] They look great! Never realised how expensive they are! Wow!
Juno Posts: 2202
we used www.huffandpuffstuff.com who are based in the UK, it cost about 80 euro but we have it for life. It's in our living room ever since the wedding!
Mrs-Byrne Posts: 236
Hi Girls, Thanks for your replies. They look great and reasonable too. Not very computer literate, so thanks a mill. Real excited now :o)ll