Calling large busted ladies..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bootleg Betty Posts: 264
Where do you buy your swimwear? I'm struggling to find stuff that fits me! I'm a ten on the bottom and 32E on top I've tried La Senza, Asos and Figleaves. Figleaves has some nice stuff but with postage they're working out quite expensive so leaving that as a last resort :thnk
Hollylol Posts: 1072
Hi Bootleg Betty Try Bravissimo.com Great range of Lingerie and Swimwear for the larger Busted Ladies... O:o)
Chillaxed Posts: 583
[quote="hollylol":n0ia2vhv]Hi Bootleg Betty Try Bravissimo.com Great range of Lingerie and Swimwear for the larger Busted Ladies... O:o)[/quote:n0ia2vhv] This is where i get mine. Very good at taking returns too if doesnt fit right.
luckyladee Posts: 2550
I'm a 34 F and I also use bravissimo (and their sister site pepperberry is good for dresses and shirts etc for big busted women) The Irish version is Bramora who are also good but just tend not to have as large a selection as Bravissimo.
Thanks guys! Will check Bravissimo out
Twirl Posts: 5598
I am a 34 E/F and i hate shopping for swimwear, i am not always in the city centre. I have got ones in Dehanhams but they are not my size, i end up getting a size 16 on top and 10 on the bottom. I have never bought underwear/ swimwear on line before as im funny with the sizes.
Twirl I've bought from la senza online and they fit perfectly. Just a normal bra type bikini, can't be dealing with halternecks digging into my neck!
Tir Chonaill Bride Posts: 283
In the summer dunnes do a few bikinis up to G cup. I have got a few in Asda, la senza also - they have a 50% sale off everything online at the minute - bought pjs last night for gifts :)
Thanks for your help girls! I found a lovely one on the next website..now if I could just buy the body to go with it :o0