Can anybody tell me what this is.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby bop Posts: 662
Im 31wks and 2 dys and yesterday when i went to the loo i noticed a few spots of blood and 4 times through out the day i noticed it again as i kept changing my underwear so i could keep an eye on it. a while later i started getting cramps and through out the night as well. thank god nothing this morning and i seem to be ok. but can anybody tell me what it might have being.
Dootsay Posts: 958
Hi BB I would maybe see your doc to get this checked out, just to be on the safe side. It could very well be an urinary infection, which is common during pg, but just to put your mind at ease, hope this helps *)
Dootsay thanks for the reply going to wait until the doctors opens tomorrow dont really want to go near the hospital after the last time.
ok started getting a few cramps and Diarrhea not to sure if the cramos are caused by the Diarrhea.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Baby Bop I would phone my doctor if if doc not available I'd phone the hospital directly for peace of mind. Let us know what they say.
mammybean Posts: 10364
Babybop i agree ring Doc or the hospital. You need to be checked out especially at this stage. you cant be too careful. Let us know
Babylon Posts: 334
Hey Babybop - I agree with the girls above. Fingers crossed it will be something simple that you won't have to go near the hospital for. Best of luck.
honeybee Posts: 624
call the midwife at the hospital just to be sure.
mariac Posts: 982
call the maternity ward to make sure best of luck
mammybean Posts: 10364
any news pet? hope all is well