Can somebody please help me Re/ Reading

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
Hi there, I was reading a wedding report on the report section last week that had a video clip attached and somebody commented on the reading that the couple had, the bride wrote what the reading was called in answer to whoever asked the question but I cant find it now anywhere it was a reading from tobia or tobius i think something about keeping each other warm,.,.if anybody knows it would you mind telling me please :wv thanks in advance :wv
engaged08 Posts: 101
I think there is a reading from the Book of Ecclesiastes about keeping each other warm...maybe not the one you are looking for though... Book of Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12 A Reading from the Book of Ecclesiastes: Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help. Again, if two lie together, they keep warm; but how can one keep warm alone? And though one might prevail against another, two will withstand one. This is the Word of the Lord.
thanks im not sure if thats the one or not it definitly has something about two keeping each other warm it must be that one sure
Asics Posts: 1935
Here ya go I came across it last night & thought it was fab so I copied it :wv A reading from the Book of Tobias Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will shelter the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no more loneliness, for each of you will be a companion to the other. Now you are two bodies but there is only one life before you. Go now to your dwelling place to enter into the days of your togetherness and may your days be good and long upon the earth. SB82
awh thanks soo much someday mrs thats the one, i thought i was going abit mad there cos couldnt find it atall thanks again :wv